Tired of Dry Grilled Pork Chops? Try This on for Size!
All it takes is at least 2 hours in the marinade and you can guarantee yourself the most moist and incredible grilled pork chops you have ever eaten.
Don’t have a lot of time?
Throw your chops in the marinade in the morning before work and when you come home all you have to do is toss these babies on the grill and wallah! Unbelievably Moist Grilled Pork Chops!
Are you ready?
Let’s Get Started!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6pork loin chops, fat removed
- In deep bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and cook over medium-high heat on greased grill for no more than 15 minutes or until done. Cooking time for second side is shorter by 1-2 minutes. 3/4″ or thinner, 5-6 minutes maximum per side, thicker than 3/4″ 6-7 minutes maximum per side. DO NOT OVER_GRILL, chops will become tough. After 2 minutes grilling on a side, rotate chops 45 degrees for even cooking. Turn over when juices pool on upper surface and meat appears to be cooked half-way through.
That’s it! Its that simple to make grilled pork chops that aren’t tough and dry.