Smoke that Chicken till it falls apart!
There is nothing better than when chicken is smoked so good that it just falls apart, right?
Well, how about trying an incredible pulled chicken barbecue sandwich!
Try it out and let us know!
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce
For the Rub:
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- Halve the chicken and remove the backbone
- Mix together ingredients for the rub
- Rub chicken with spice rub and refrigerate overnight
- Smoke chicken halves at 225°F with apple bisquettes until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached (approximately 1 ½ - 2 hours)
- Remove from smoker and allow to cool
- Using two forks (or clean hands will do!) pull meat into thin strands
- Heat BBQ sauce of your choice in a medium-sized saucepan
- Add pulled chicken to saucepan and cook until chicken is reheated
- Serve and enjoy!
© 2021 2018 Grilled.net