Cajun Grilled Tilapia Aioli
Awesome Grilled Tilapia Prepped and Done in 15 Minutes Flat!
Tilapia is such a light fish that it lends itself to seasoning and doesn’t take long to cook on the grill at all. When done right, it can be one of the most delightful meals you will ever eat. With our Cajun recipe and some Aioli, this is going to be one that you make over and over again.
All you need is a few staple ingredients, a medium high heated grill, and 15 minutes of your time. All this simple recipe requires is 10 minutes of preparation and 5 minutes cooking time on the grill.
Are you ready?
Let’s get started!
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tsps cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon tsps Old Bay Seasoning
For the Aioli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4teaspoon dried tarragon
- Preheat grill.
- Spread oil on both sides of filets.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium high heat. Turn once during grilling.
- Serve with Aioli.
- Prepare aioli by combining all ingredients in a bowl, mixing and then refrigerate until you are ready for use.
- I served it with boiled new potatoes and green beans to dip in the Aioli.
- I use Low fat mayonnaise.
- Use seasoning of your choice.
That’s it! Simple and Awesome to eat!
This recipe works for cod, monkfish, scallops,etc. Perfect for sole.