Ready for the Weekend?
There’s nothing like Wings when you’re getting ready to watch the big game. What’s even better? Awesome wings with incredible flavor.
How do you get this? Simple, the secret is in the Cajun-Coffee Spice Rub we use. Try it out and you will thank us later.
Ready? Let’s go!
Cajun Spice-Rubbed Chicken Wings
PREP: 30 MINS
COOK: 20 MIN
- 2 cups Firmly packed light brown sugar
- ⅔ cup Community® coffee Breakfast Blend, ground
- ¼ cup Creole seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 6 pounds Chicken wings (drums & flats), tips removed
- Optional Green onion as garnish
1. In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, ground coffee, Creole seasoning, salt, and pepper. In a large bowl, combine chicken and brown sugar mixture, tossing until thoroughly coated.
2. Spray grill rack with nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat (300° to 350°). Grill chicken in batches, turning frequently, until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 165°, about 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce, and garnish with green onion, if desired.