Want to really put on a Pig Roast?
Check out this incredible feast laid on by the BBQ Pit Boys and see how its done. If you ever wanted to throw a big party or event and wanted enough pork barbecue to feed a massive amount of people; this is for you.
There are smart and easy ways to really do a Pig Roast right and if you watch the video below and check out the recipe here, you will see exactly how you can do it too!
Are you ready?
- Whole pigs 3 , butterflied
- Olive oil 1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
- Rub 1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Preheat barbecue grill (as shown in the Video).
2. Rub the pigs with olive oil and rub, place on the barbecue, cook at 200F for 12 to 14 hours. Allow to sit for about an hour.
3. Use some shredded pork tossed with barbecue sauce in sandwiches or use as desired.
Its that easy!
Good luck and enjoy!