You are a few Skewers away from an Incredible Feast!
This is one of our favorite recipes. We love Pesto and We love Shrimp. The two together are a match made in heaven.
This recipe for Grilled Shrimp is simple, easy, and fast. You’ll be done and eating these bad boys in no time.
Are you ready?
Let’s get to it!
- 1/2 cup basil, packed
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (~1/4 lemon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
- Pulse the basil, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Marinate the shrimp in the pesto for at least 20 minutes, up to overnight, in the fridge.
- Skewer the shrimp and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
So what do you think?
When you get done, come back and let us know and don’t forget to share this Recipe with your friends!