Get the Grill Going and the Whiskey Flowing!
Looking for a great way to make Barbecue Chicken? Get on board with this recipe which includes a little bit of Fire, Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire.
The key to making this recipe begins with the marinade and ends with the perfect temperature on the grill and the right timing.
Are you ready to go?
First, get your ingredients ready.
Then, follow the directions and watch the video below.
- 12 chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee FIRE Whisky
- Your favorite BBQ Rub
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Grill on BBQ until done.
- Cook remaining marinade until it comes to a boil.
- Baste chicken as it cooks with boiled marinade.
- Serve and enjoy.
Watch the Video below now to see everything Step by Step.