The Perfect Combination of Sweet and Spicy!
Want a Summer grilling treat the entire family will go nuts for? This is it. The first time you make this won’t be your last. Once you taste it you won’t believe how incredible the flavor is. Not too sweet, not too spicy, but incredible flavor combinations all around.
Don’t believe me?
Check out the full recipe below now!
Yield: 4 Servings
Spicy Peach Glaze
- 2 cups peach preserves or jam
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 Frenched chicken breasts
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
- Preheat the grill.
- Combine Spicy Peach Glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place skin-side down and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Turn over and continue cooking for 5 to 6 minutes. Brush both sides with the peach glaze and continue cooking an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place peach halves cut side down on the grill and grill for 2 minutes. Turn over and brush with the reserved 1/2 cup of peach glaze, grill for 3 to 4 more minutes until peaches are soft.
© 2022 2018 Grilled.net
Please review this recipe in the comments below!
via Grilled Peach Glazed Chicken