An Awesome Lobster, Clams, Shrimp, and Corn on the Cob Seafood Bake!
Have a steamed seafood extravaganza done on your Grill in just 30 minutes. All you need is to follow the simple directions in the Video below and have your Grill nice and hot.
This is so simple my 12 Year old can do it! We even Grill Chicken on the side while we make this sometimes.
Are you ready for an incredible Seafood Bake in just 30 minutes?
Was that easy enough or what?
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 lobsters
- 2lbs fresh clams
- 2lbs fresh shrimp -de-veined
- Corn on the cob
1. Fire up your grill to about 350F.
2. Place lobster, clams, shrimp, and corn on the cob in a suitable sized pan as shown in the video.
3. Add a small amount of water just to cover bottom of pan.
4. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and place pan opposite hot coals.
5. Steam for 30-45 minutes.
6. Remove and serve with garlic butter and/or seafood sauce!